The Aegis X is the latest dual-18650 mod from popular vape manufacturer Geekvape. It is rated for 220 watts, features an impressive 2.4-inch color screen, and it is powered by the updated AS 2.0 chipset. And same as the rest of the Aegis line, the X comes with an IP67 certification for dust and water-resistance.
Geekvape has a proven track record in mod manufacturing. The Aegis series has become very popular for being rugged and reliable, and the Nova was one of my favorite mods for 2018. I recently reviewed the Aegis Squonk, which I found to be one of the best squonk mods on the market. The company has quietly become one of the top mod makers in vaping, so let’s see if the Aegis X can live up to the expectations.
- Dimensions: 128.9 mm x 31.5 mm x 41.2 mm
- Input voltage: 6.2-8.4 volts
- Output voltage: 0.1-12 volts
- Resistance range: 0.05-3 ohms
- Charger specification: 5V/2A
- Output power: 5-200 watts
- Temperature control:100-315 C / 200-600 F
- Battery specification: Dual-18650
- 1 x Aegis X mod
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x User manual
- Nation-wide Delivery
- Free delivery on orders over R1000
- Pick up option: Norwood Jhb